Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Life…

Just as life seems to calm down it gets crazy again. The studio I work at has slowed way down, and will be that way till mid August. So with more free time I end up getting busier. lol

Right now I am working with a horse at a friends house. He is s Morgan gelding, about 10 years old and is unbroke. He can be kind of a pain in the rear, but he is a really sweet horse. Working with that horse is filling up part of my weeks.

I am also trying to get my Etsy up and going, however every time I plan on doing it something comes up. But keep an eye out! I will do a blog post about it when it is ready. : )

I just shot my first wedding! So I am doing a ton of photo editing, I will also be doing a casual shoot with the bride and groom once they get settled into their new life together. This Friday I am doing a photo booth for another wedding. So lots of wedding pic’s. Oh! and my sis is going to be a  senior this year so I am looking forward to doing her senior pictures.

Anyways, here are a couple of flower pic’s : )

013

028029

Have a great day! : )

No comments: