Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIWW… Randomness….

So I didn’t really take pic’s of what I wore this week. It’s been a bit crazy around here. Josh just started training for a new position at his bank (he now has a commute of an hour and a half) and I have been working a bit more than I am used to. Yesterday I was at work for 12 hours. : P No Fun!

So here is a few things that I have been putting together…..

My new curling iron, 11/2 inch iron! These are the curls I get from it.

004 (2)006 (3)

027031

My new globe necklace. : )

007 (3)

Purple Eye shadow

161edited

Mint and Glitter nail polish..

063

064065

Glitter nail… I put clear polish on then dunked it into glitter and then put about 4 coats of clear polish on to keep the glitter on.

039

My new shirt I found at the thrift store for 1.99 : )

Photo was taken by my sis from my new i-pad! : D

pic6edited

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Have a great day! : )

No comments: