Thursday, May 30, 2013

Road Trip/Hike…

This last Sunday Josh and I decided to go on a hike/take a road trip. : )

152154

This was the trail down to the beach…

156

A very impressive bridge!

Bridge

The beach… I love this pic.

172

176

Okay! So Josh is a pain in the rear sometimes, he doesn’t like to have his picture taken. He makes a big fuss and in the end I end up with a ridiculous picture (I have a ton of them). Well I decided after many attempts to do a pic with him to just do a self portrait. And what does Josh do, he photo bombs me! What a butt.

177

So I made him do a pic with me, ridiculous face or not.

159

Love this pic of him. : )

164

Now a couple of pic’s from the bridge.

187

188

192

And on the Road!

200

There were so many pretty farms. : )

204

206

207

I saw this house and right about when I take the pic my camera started to go to sleep so I almost missed it! I need to lengthen the time before my camera shuts itself off.

208

Then we stopped in at a Fort on the Island.

211

213

218221

217

So the hall ways that you can walk through are pretty dark and some of them are pitch black. We of course did not have a flashlight so decided to stick to the lighter halls. Well my oh so brave husband was a bit freaked out by the dark halls and crevasses. At one intersection he ran by the dark part. On another path we had to walk through a dark part to get to another light part, so I started to walk through. I get out and my husband had disappeared. But don’t worry, he was okay, he left his poor, defenseless, wife alone in the dark, turned around and went back out the way he came. Couldn’t believe it. His punishment for leaving me alone is me telling everyone the story! ; )

225226

227

You can kinda see the dark holes in some of the pic’s.

228234

The Lighthouse. : )

Looking down the awesome spiral staircase.

252

Looking out the top of the light house.

253

lighthouse

Coolest house EVER! I really, really, really want to live there!

seaside2

Have a great weekend! : )

3 comments:

Sara said...

These are lovely! That bridge is darn impressive, it'd be cool to walk over it. I <3 the beach too, can't wait for a day trip there soon :) Loving your blog, fellow Sara!

Sarah said...

Thanks! : )

Leah said...

What's with men and skipping rocks? Eric does it all the time too!