Monday, May 13, 2013

My Birthday and the Zoo….

On my Birthday Josh took me to the zoo!

When we got there this guy greeted us.

008

200 202

012

See him behind Josh?

015

029

It’s Dory!

031

This Elephant was cool; he was reaching as far out of his area as possible to reach the grass.

073

081

Tigers! It was really cool because the zoo had a camera crew there to film their new commercial. So the guys who work with the tiger cubs were out there playing with them and having them run around. However we were stuck a ways back because of the filming, but I did get a couple of good shots. 

089100

Isn’t this camera HUGE! : )

113

121

125

I don’t remember what this guy was, I just got an underside shot. lol

144

Sea Otters

156

Polar Bears! : )

167

181

187

194

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Love the polar bears....my favorite!

Love, Mom

Abigail Fullerton said...

Happy Birthday Sarah

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!
Beautiful shots too!
I'm going to the zoo the weekend after I graduate. I'm excited;p
Looks like y'all had fun!

Tasha B. said...

LOVE the second to last lion pic! I need to blog my zoo pics!