Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just an Update…

I know I am pretty bad about writing things in my blog posts, I mostly post pictures. But that is me! I like to express who I am through the photos I take rather than through words, which I am not good with. lol However, today I thought I’d share what is going on in my life.

First I Thought I’d tell you that I am loving being married, Josh and I have been married six months now and it’s wonderful. God has really blessed us both. Right now we are figuring out what our plans are for our life, of course that is if that is what God has planned for us. This fall we plan to go to Disney Land (for our one year anniversary). Then next summer we both really want to go to Europe, probably England and Italy. Then after that Kids! : )

We are also keeping our eye out for a house, not really looking to buy quite yet, but just getting an idea of what we are wanting. I however have a very good idea of what I want. lol For starters I really, really, really want it to be old! I just love how the older houses have so much more character. I would love a small piece of property, so I can have gardens, kids can go outside and play and of course so I can have a horse. ; ) But we shall see!

Okay, I already am having a writing overload! Crazy right? Well, I will tell you more about life around here in coming posts. : )

Have to share some pictures!

240

109244

275

Have a great day! : )

1 comment:

Abigail Fullerton said...

Congratulations on getting married, I don't think I have told you yet. I am glad your happy!