Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIWW… Skirts and Nude Heels…

IMG_0446

My first pic I took was inside, One of the neighbors was out side and I always feel weird taking pic’s of my self with other people around. Anyone else? lol

IMG_0448 IMG_0453

Skirt and Cardigan – From a friend

Tank – Target 3.75

IMG_0677 IMG_0679

I wore this outfit to work the other day (I wear more skirts and dresses in spring and summer, why have them if you don’t wear them?) and almost all of my co-workers commented on it. My boss asked what the occasion was, one said I looked like spring the other said I looked like a hippie! lol

Skirt – From my sister

White Cardigan – From my aunt

Tank – Target 3.75

IMG_0690

Mint green Top – Forever 21 15.00

Belt – 25.00

Nude Heels – H&M 15.00 (these are my favorite heels!)

IMG_0689

I think I need to employ my Husband to help me do these pictures. They are hard to take myself and I am always scared I am going to drop my camera!

Linking with Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So

2 comments:

KatelovesTyKow said...

LOVE IT!! :)

Tasha B. said...

Oh, so I'm just "a friend" now. I used to enjoy being named in every WIWW post. ;) Though I usually think, "Hmmm... maybe I should've kept that." =D