Sunday, April 14, 2013

Trip to the Beach…

After church a few weeks ago, Josh and I drove to the local beach and had lunch. This Seagull was crazy! We would toss some of our french fries up in the air and he would soar over and catch them before they would hit the ground

sea

See the fry he caught? : )

sea10

I spent most of my time searching for sea glass, I found quite a bit too.

sea2

sea4

sea5

sea6

sea3

sea7

sea8

sea9

Have a good Day! : )

P.S. Trying some different editing styles so some of my post may have random colors or effects.

3 comments:

Emily said...

No way! I'm at the beach on vacation right now! How close are y'all to a beach?

a woman after Gods heart said...

hi...i follow your blog and your mom's for sometime..and i think its just beautiful..your moms and yours too...your photography are just great...im love photography but between work my home cant take too many...

even here in holland are nice views i might for the summer time...

blessings from holland

Sarah said...

We live about a half hour from that beach. : ) Thank you!I really enjoy taking pictures. : )