Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIWW…

 

003 (3)004 (3)

Pulled out my denim jacket for the first time this year the other day. We have had such mild weather here in western Wa. that a sweat shirt seems to be enough to keep you warm on some days.

010 - Copy

I did some curls with a curling wand. I love that thing! It is so fast and I love the curls. : )

 

097098 - Copy

The other day I was having a crazy BAD bangs day, even after washing and blow drying them they still looked horrible. So I finally had to give up so I could be at work on time. I ended up pulling them back, I however had to use a lot of hairspray to keep them there. lol

111

Josh was having fun with my camera when I got back from our churches AWANA program, however he took about twenty pic’s. :P  I am the game leader every other week and I always come home dry throated and hungry, so first stop is the kitchen. A glass of water and some sort of snack. Which takes a lot of thought and consideration and Josh always makes fun of me for going back and forth between the fridge and cupboards for just a snack.

077 - Copy062

Found it! Popcorn! :D

Have a great Wednesday! :)

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

No comments: