Friday, March 29, 2013

Washi Tape and Stamps

Here is my recent antique store find, a huge Miracle Whip Jar. Which now holds my washi tape and Stamps. : )

119

120 089

I have a Washi Tape addiction. But it is amazing tape, for starters it sticks to anything and everything, it comes back off without peeling paint or ripping paper and it is cute!

086

087

104

107 108

110

111

I have been using it on some clothes pins.

090

091

My stamps I have been making from erasers.

1st you want to outline your pattern

2nd lightly run your blade across the eraser, following your pattern till you have reached a third of the way through the eraser.

3rd carefully cut underneath the unwanted rubber making sure you don’t cut under the stamps’ pattern .

4th Gently pull the excess rubber off the eraser/stamp.

5th  place on a stamp pad and use!

094 - Copy

101

I was having fun using my stamps on my clothes pins.

103

096

I use my clothes pins for chip clips, on bags of freezer veggies and eventually when Josh and I have a house of our own I will use them for what they were made for. lol

098100

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Cute post! :D

♥-Mom

Emily said...

So cute!