Friday, March 22, 2013

A Walk in the Snow…

All winter long we have had no snow in our part of western Washington. Until today! Day after spring starts we wake up to a white wonderland! : ) I couldn’t help myself when I saw the snow, I turned into a little kid. I rushed to do my chores, then bundled up and headed out into the cold. 

150

152

154

It was super cool to see the little town all covered in snow.

171 174

170

Plus I stopped onto out bakery to have some breakfast, it was great! : )

176

There are so many nummy things to choose from in their bakery, but their croissants are the best! So I went with the cherry croissant, it was heaven, and it only stayed in my hand long enough for a picture.

180 

186 172

And I thought you guys also might want to see some of the snow covered historical houses too. : )

190 198

199 202

205

It was so pretty out, however it was very slushy on the roads and sidewalks and by the end my feet were soaked. lol

158

160 162

Spring flowers covered in snow.

165

A broken tree

204

With pretty flowers

192

194

196

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Pretty snow pictures! We only got a little bit this way and now it is all gone! :(
I must confess, I am jealous that you are able to walk to the bakery for treats! ;D

♥-Mom

Vee said...

Stunning photography!

Sarah said...

Thanks! :)