Sunday, February 3, 2013

Popular and Favorite Posts…

A lot of blogs did reviews of their blog post from the past year. Well I wanted to, but, I kinda forgot to. lol So I thought instead I would re-share the most popular and my favorite posts from my blog.

The 1st most popular post is my Boot Cuff Pattern

029 079

My second most popular post is Hair, I posted hair styles and a natural hair rinse for blondes.

112

Now some of my Favorites, some of these are really old!

Here are a few of my Art. Drawings with Pen

pen drawing 3

More of my Artwork

sarah's pic's 001 - Copy

Here are some of my favorite photography ones

My family

family 037

A Step Back in Time

293

A Camera

130

Some Recipes

Potato Wedges 

142

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp

Sarah's Pics 001 (2)

Some of my Crafts

Spray Paint Crazy

051

Some of My Animal posts

My Old Pup

020

My Little Stallion

Mr. Darcy

I was surprised I have had my blog for as long as I have. almost four years! It was kind of fun to go through all of my old post. : )

Have a great day!

Oh, also I had a guest post on Emily’s blog, This Lovely Life.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Great review post and guest post!

♥-Mom