Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family Pic’s…

family 037
I was honored to do my family’s pictures for them about a week ago. We did them in the little city that I live in.
family 052
My sis, who is normally quite a pain to take pic’s of smiled beautifully. : )
family 055
My brother, the ham, was very handsome in all his pic’s. :)
family 063
family 089
I LOVE this pic of him.
family 073
Aren’t my parents good looking! :)
family 011
family 018
I think this is my favorite pic of Amy. I used an off camera flash here.
family 057 family 081
family 113
family 008
 family 049
family 078
Thanks you guys for letting me do your family portraits. :) Love you all!

2 comments:

Vee said...

Oh now I know where to find pics of your mom! They are lovely family portraits...only two things missing...you and your husband!

Sarah said...

Thanks... :) My husband was at work and my tripod held a second flash. lol