Friday, October 12, 2012

The Fair….

pat 003

THE FAIR! YES! nothing better than The sights, the sounds, the SMELLS! :D

pat 009

FOOD! Food was our first stop! Josh had a Walla Walla burger, we shared curly fries and both had a corn on the cob. Oh! and to drink we had lemon aid!

pat 005

pat 012

We both love going through the canned goods.

pat 017

pat 018

My favorite is the Arena, however there wasn’t anything going on and the horses were all leaving. Sad face! :(

pat 004

LEGOS! These four were my favorite.

pat 024

love looking at the art.

pat 025

Our city grange won (for the third year in a row!)

pat 028

pat 031

pat 038

The sheep were Josh’s favorite. :)

pat 039

pat 045

There were a few horses left, so I had to snap a few pic’s.

pat 052

This horse was stunning!

pat 056

pat 061

Fair 2

Fair

He says “NO!”

pat 006

“Please…..NO!”

pat 007

“K…. Fine…. Only one.” lol and an Awesome one pic I got! :D

pat 008

Thanks Josh, for a fantastic afternoon at the fair! :)

Fair4

Fair5

4 comments:

Kati said...

Looks like so much fun! I love seeing the picture of the pretty cakes. Such works of art. I shared this link with my sister to show her boys the picture of the lego art. :)

Emily said...

Aw:) we were going to go to our fair but we went to the beach instead:) looks like fun

my simple reflections said...

nice post thanks for sharing..found you thrue other blogs..looking for to visit more..blessings

Tasha B. said...

I have almost an identical pic of that old fashioned ferris wheel ride! Even the same coloring! It's my desktop background right now. <3