Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pinterest Addiction…

Anyone else Addicted? I am!

Here are some of my pins

Crochet

Crocheted hat from my Crocheting board, which is linked to this site, which has the free pattern!

The sea

This Awesome picture on my Senior Photography Board, from New England.

bowl

Lace Bowl on my Want to Make These Things board from A Bit of Bees Knees

God

From Quotes and Funny Things

dress

Mint dress from Dreaming Dresses board from Modcloth

Wow

Stunning landscape on Beautiful Places board from Photography by Varina

bedroom

Blue room on Bedroom Style from Shorely Chic Interiors.

flower

Sunflower from Gardens, Flowers and Plants

What do you like to pin?

3 comments:

Leah said...

I know I'm addicted. I love it! The other day Eric and I were getting lunch and saw a guy wearing a Pinterest shirt. He must have worked there. I might have wanted the shirt tho ;)

Vee said...

I read the sign this way: I saw that, God. I'm so inspired by all that He has done to create a beautiful world for us to enjoy.

I'm here to practice my crocheting. Hope that you don't mind if I listen to your playlist and try to figure it out. I just got my J hook and yarn today!

(Oh I don't pin because I don't have a Facebook page. It's probably just as well.)

Tasha B. said...

I want to make that bowl, too! I have it pinned! That reminds me... I need to forward you to our Pinterest making party! =)