Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding… In the Making…

For our wedding we are going to be using our church. We were going to do the ceremony in the upstairs of the church and the reception downstairs in the basement. Well that has now been changed. On the church property we have “The Old Chapel” which has been sitting for years as a storage building. However recently it has been going through a remodel. We were told that the outside of it was to be done before our wedding. I was so excited! Pictures was my first thought. lol
Well my mom and my future mother inlaw started talking about how cool it would be to have the reception in “The Old Chapel”. So we drove to the church and took a look inside. (pic’s below)
010

011
012
016
*sigh*, cool huh? lol Well Joanne, (future mom inlaw) called the Pastor and asked if we could use it for the wedding. He said “YES”! :D I am so excited! It is going to be so pretty in the old building rather than the church basement.
Of course it will be a lot of work to do before then (less than 2 months!) But I think it will be worth it.
017
This is now painted and looks very nice. :)

No comments: