Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Emily…..

Meet Emily, Isn’t she pretty?! She is also my future sis in-law. :)

Em 3

She was a lot of fun to photograph. She is a super sweet girl who always seems to be smiling, unless you say something weird. Then she makes a face to equal the weird comment. ;) Lucky for her though, I only got smiling pictures. lol

Em2

em5

em10

em6

em7

I love this picture. :)

em8

Pennie thought it was a fitting sign for Emily. ;D

em9

em4

em11

em12

em13

em14

em15

em16

emily 33

Emily 2

So pretty! Thanks Em for letting me take your pictures.

4 comments:

Kati said...

Emily is beautiful! And the shots you got were great!

Sarah said...

Thank you. :)

Tasha B. said...

Great job! and, I was like, I have that same chair... hey, that's my field! =)

Sarah said...

Hahahha That is funny! :D