Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boot Cuff Crochet Pattern….

 

 029

These are super easy to make. :)

But just to warn you, this is not an actual crochet pattern, I made it up as I went along. So the instructions aren’t the best.

I used a size J hook

First row: Loosely Crochet 17 single crochets

Second row: Skip two stitches and Half Double Crochet in each single Crochet, Single crochet 2 stitches at the end.

Third row: Half Double Crochet into the back loop, across the next row, at the end single crochet 2 stitches (the rest is the same as the Third row)

Continue till you can wrap it around your calf for sizing, to finish take yarn needle and sew the ends together. Make sure it is tight on you (or it will slide).

Then wear! :)

12 comments:

Birdies Pin said...

Hi Sarah, Love the idea and the look, Mavis Andrews scooped you to me and I will be trying these boot cuffs, thanks. If you want some free crochet ideas/patterns visit me here - www.birdiecreates.blogspot.com

Vee said...

Those look wonderful! I hope that I can figure it out because I think my daughter would really love them.

Vee said...

Not sure if I'm doing it right, but I do know that I like song #4 a lot. =D

Tasha B. said...

orrr.... pay your sweet friend to make you some!!
love your blog design by the way; never told you that. =)

Anonymous said...

Hello can I reference some of the material here in this entry if I reference you with a link back to your site?

Vee said...

I feel like a stalker, Sarah. Just had my daughter here to show her how you're wearing your cuffs. My daughter had them rolled...they look fine that way, too. She also liked the leggings, skirt, boot, sweater thing you did in a more recent post. Thanks again! No more bugging you for a while. =D

Sarah said...

Yeah, do you have a blog Anonymous?

Sarah said...

That is a cute idea Vee, folding them over! :)

Anonymous said...

I like your boots! Where did you get them and who makes them?

Anonymous said...

I've nearly finished the first cuff and I love it already! Thanks for sharing the pattern:)

Badlands said...

What yarn did you use?

Sarah said...

I used an acrylic yarn, I don't remember the brand though. I do know that it was medium wight yarn. Hope that helps!

:)