Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby Shower…


I have since this post changed any name ideas for my photography. : )

name3
My Friend Tasha did a baby shower for her friend Leah. And I was asked to do a photo booth for the shower!
name2
This was so much fun! All the ladies there were wonderful!
Name8
name16
Lol I love Tasha’s face! :D
name9
name6
Tasha’s Kids :) Poor Mark was surrounded by girls! Susie Loved it. :)
name7
Games were funny, Toilet Paper baby outfits.
name 5
name15
The Awesome cake Tasha made!
name13
name4
These are the macaroons I made.
name14
Didn’t she do a great job? Everyone loved what Tasha had done.
name12
name10
This was a really fun idea.
name11
It was great to be a part of Leah’s baby shower. I loved helping make cookies, set up and do the photo booth. Thanks Leah for letting me be there! :)
One more thing… I have finally came up with a name for my “Photography” What do you think? I tried to use a name that could tie into my blog, but all the names like it were taken already! lol
Oh, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway!

5 comments:

Tasha B. said...

Finally, the shower pics! Great job! And, I already decided I loved the name before you even asked. =)

Leah said...

Was such a fun day! Thanks for all you hard work! The photobooth was so fun! I've already framed some of the pictures for the baby room. And I agree with Tasha...love the name. And why must you tease me with the macaroon picture?? :)

Kati said...

Beautiful decorations. I love the colors and the cake and the cake banner and those macaroons look scrumptious! (What a neat idea to have a photo booth.)

(And thanks for following my blog!)

Kati said...

By the way, I love the name for your photography.

Sarah said...

Thanks you guys. :)