Monday, August 27, 2012

Macaroons, Socks and Props…

016
I helped my friend with a baby shower this weekend and I got to make Macaroons. It was my first time making them, and I have never (before now), tasted them! So, it was an adventure. :D
032
035
036
The Recipe for these wonderful cookies is from here Sprinkle Bakes.
I made mine, vanilla (the blue) and lemon (the pink).
I also did a photo booth at the baby shower, so I made some props!
017
020
018
Messy…. :/ lol
021
When I was done with the props I had to have some fun with them. :D
041
040
Baby shower pic’s will be coming soon! :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I can't wait to see the pictures... no pressure ;) Sarah I still can't believe how much work you put into the shower. Thank you! The macaroons were perfect and obviously you are better at holding the mustache up to your face than me ;)

Sarah said...

Lol, It took many pictures to get it right! :D Thanks, You will be getting a cd soon!