Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hair…

Here are some Hair do’s I did for Tasha. :)

DSC_0450

A messy fishtail braid.

DSC_0454 (2)

Hair curled with a flat iron, I thought it looked really cool… :)

DSC_0452 (2)

Half up do.

DSC_0459

Up do with flowers. :)

Blondes! I have Fantastic hair rinse for you!

112

And It’s super EASY! Make some Chamomile tea, I use about 15 flower heads. let it sit for 10 min. with the flowers, then pull them out and let the tea sit until cool.

113

After you have washed your hair pour the rinse over all your hair, leave it in, don’t rinse. Then go out in the sun, or blow dry and it will lighten your hair. :) It also makes it really soft.

Natural highlights are easy too. :)

114

Get a little bowl, q-tips and lemon juice. Pour about 1tsp. of lemon juice into bowl and dip your q-tips in it. Grab a small chunk of hair and take your lemon soaked q-tip and run it from your roots to your ends. Go out into the sun or blow dry and you will have natural highlights. :)

Here is a link from “My Yellow Sandbox” a good post on washing hair.

3 comments:

nmhenle27 said...

When I was a tween-ager my best friend and I would pour lemon juice into a squirt bottle and go out into the hot Utah sun all summer. We were practically tow heads by September. Good times!

Heather said...

some great hair types and some cute hair dos thanx for sharing :) ~Love Heather

Heather said...

I meant to say hair tips!! lol ~but blond is a great hair type also hehehe ~Heather