Monday, May 28, 2012

Frankie….

The last few weeks I have been looking for people to practice photography on. My boyfriend’s mom asked if I could practice on their daughter Frankie. I said yes of course, not only would I get practice, but she is such a sweet little girl. I had a lot of fun. :)

190

222

238

181

218

270

284

216

I did not realize however how much harder a child would be compared to a teenager! haha It was a little harder, one because I have never done a child’s photos and because it was sunny! Not the usual complaint I have, I love the sun, except when I‘m taking pic’s.

I’m excited though! My boss is staring to train me to take senior portraits. So I have also been trying to find teens to come in and let me practice on them. I had one friend from church come in to the studio, he really helped, but now I need to find a girl. It really is amazing though how many teens don’t like having their pictures taken. lol

I am being patient though, I have all summer to work on it. :)

No comments: