Thursday, April 19, 2012

WIWW…..

I know! I’m a slacker and am doing a Wednesday post on a Thursday, Again… Wednesdays are busy though. lol

116

this is one of my favorites. :)

White sweater ~ From my aunt

white and blue tanks ~ Target

Necklace ~ From sister (from Target)

120

My hair was a curly mess, the day before it was all nice and curled, so I put it up in a “Messy half up do”

122

This is what I have to wear to work when we go on sports shoots. (I work for a photography company)

125

Love this sweater. :)

138

My hair was wavy from braids and was in a “half up do”

140

Okay, so I’m going to do a quick necklace do’s and do not’s.

130

This, above, is a don’t do! a fancier shirt with long necklaces. It covers the buttons and design on the shirt (it’s kind of distracting)

133

This is a do! It is smaller and accents the outfit rather than pulling away from it.

 135

This is a Do! Long and fancy with this outfit is okay, because it is simple to begin with. It adds to the outfit.

Short with long is fun, below is a Do Not! It is too big to go with it, it looks kind of silly.

136

This, Below is a do, it’s not great, but it works, something smaller or with less of a pattern would be even better. :)

137

117

This is a Do! A simple outfit with a large, fancy necklace. It completes the outfit. :)

1 comment:

Abigail Fullerton said...

I hear you girl on posting your wiww posts late. I Just got done posting mine. lol So don't feel bad.