Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snapshot Saturday….

I stopped at Snohomish the other morning around nine, and about the only thing that is open that time in the morning is the bakery. So I went in and bought breakfast, an apple stuffed croissant. It was Amazing….  

town

003

008

While I was there I took some window photos. lol

009

058

English riding, when you have been riding western for, well, almost always, it’s a hard thing to learn.

This is a P.O.A. she is super cute :)

087

And this is Lucy, a Trakehner cross. She is super sweet… lol also a very forgiving and patient horse. She has been in training for about a month and then I get on her, one who knows no english. I have rode a lot of english, but never formally. So I’m a little sloppy, but I am catching on.

085

091

BTW… She is for sale! :)

097

So the pictures aren’t the best, it was really dark in the arena. :P but I got some good ones.

156

Fjords! :D

175

These two horses are awesome! My friend uses them for their big wagon, but they also pull logs, turn their own hay, and you can ride them. :)

169

167

179

160

No comments: