Sunday, April 1, 2012

Snapshot Saturday, On Sunday….

My sister Amy had a friend stay the night the other day, so I wanted to get some pictures. I spent about a whole 10 minuets with them before I had to go to work. lol

011

This is Tawny. If you click on her name it will open a link to her blog. :)

018

012

043

t

041

016

Amy and Tawny

033

Wait for it………………….

034

EWWWWWWWWWWWW……………..

024

news for you

News paper print.

037

My sister didn’t want to smile nice, So my rule is you make faces in 50% of my pic’s I’m going to share some of them!

kisses

My poses were kind of lame, but I was in a hurry. :/ Next time Tawny is around though I’ll try to make a point to do a real photo shoot. :)

4 comments:

Abigail Fullerton said...

Wow you did this all in ten minutes? :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I did, :) but that's why they have shadows on their faces from the sun and not so perfect poses.hahaha

~Sarah

Tawney Rae said...

Thanks so much Sarah for the fun pics! I've got Amy and I blowing a kiss as my new screen saver! ;) I needed some of Amy and I, and a few recent ones of me for friends! Thanks! :)
Tawney Rae

Emily said...

Aw I think they are great! My siblings would never cooperate for pics lol