Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIWW….

074

this is a very fuzzy pic. but I am wearing

Shirt Forever 21 ~ $11 something

Blue tank Target ~ $5

Jeans Goodwill ~ $1.29

Crocheted necklaces ~ I made

077

This shirt was from my aunt ~ $0

Necklaces gifts ~ $0

Jeans Goodwill ~ $5

078

I made the bracelet, it’s a crocheted chair with a flower attached. :)

051

Shirt Target ~ $5

Scarf from Amy ~$0

Jean Jacket ~ $0

The jean jacket was a trade between Tasha and I, She like my jean jacket and I liked hers. :D

Sarah 170 - Copy

I wore my blue canvas shoes with the outfit above and….

048

I wore this flower that I crocheted. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

i really like the last one with all the scarf. I like all the crocheted things!!!

Tasha B. said...

it is my goal to wear my new old jean jacket this week! =) I think I love it.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Yeah, I love crocheted things too. :)

I thought You already loved it! :D