Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIWW….

So I was totally a slacker this week and didn’t take any pic’s of what I wore! :/ haha But here are a few pic’s of things that I bought and made to wear.

Sarah 202

Sarah 205

Heels! I’m going to try wearing them, lol it’ll be a challenge, I’m kind of a klutz. I love the second pair though, super cute. :)

Sarah 211

I just made this denim skirt. I found a mini skirt, of course I wouldn’t wear one of those. lol So I found a cute vintage sheet and made a fabric part for the skirt. :) Really cute!

Sarah 197

Yes! I just bought a cowboy hat! :D I have always wanted one, so I splurged and spent the 25.00 dollars for it. :)

2 comments:

Tasha B. said...

Quit slacking, woman! =) Love the linen heels, and love the hat! I need one too!

Abigail Fullerton said...

The denim skirt you made is so cute! :)