Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Camera….

My Uncle owns a nice Canon Rebel XT camera, however he doesn’t use it much. So he offered to let me use it until he wants to use it. YAY! It’s like having my own camera!

And of course I have to share some pictures I have taken with it. :)

This is a necklace I just bought for 3.80 at Forever 21.

027

001

In my last post I mentioned I was house sitting, so the pictures I took are her dog, above, and some places near her house.

086

I love this picture. :)

180

Amy, my sis, is my practice model! Though a very unwilling one, she is always sticking out her tongue at me, like bellow. 

191

130

This eye picture turned out Way better than I thought. :D

168

227

219

241

amy

I like doing close up and detailed pic’s, like the one above and bellow.

145

236

:)

4 comments:

Tasha B. said...

I didn't know you bought a necklace while we were at F21! Perfect exposures on those snow pics - they can be tricky! That dark eye shot is so dramatic! I would buy a print of that. =)

Sarah said...

Hahaha thanks... I could order you one. ;)

Abigail Fullerton said...

Your close ups are great. I like the one of the bird when I get that close they fly away haha...

Sarah said...

Thanks! :) The Birds are kinda tame, we have a feeder right out the office window. :D lol