Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIWW….

Here is what I wore today…

053

My blue tank, under the stripe shirt, came from Target ~ 8.00

The stripped shirt came from Wal-Mart ~ 4.48

my scarf from my sister ~ 0.00

054

Today I also wore my riding clothes, I ride almost every Wednesday.

Jeans were from JC penny ~ 15.00

They fit perfect, till I stuck them in the wash, then they shrank in length! So I wear them ridding, with my half chaps which were a gift ~ 0.00

my bright orange coat was also a gift ~ 0.00

Yesterday I wore….

046

Cute shirt from Wal-mart ~ 9.48

Jeans from the thrift store ~ 1.29

Fabric flower, I made ~ 0.00

Bracelet ~ 0.00

041

044

The other day, I went with the family shopping. We went to the thrift store, Wal-mart and the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall. At the thrift store I bought a pair of jeans, above, for 1.29, a cute blouse for 1.29 and an adorable summer top for 3.99. Then at the outlet mall I went to Gap, I had a balance on a gift card for 8.00. So I found a shirt for 7.50! :D At Wal-Mart I bought a stripped tee, above, for 4.48 and a floral blouse, above, for 9.48. SO! For 21.00 I bought five shirts and a pair of jeans. :)

However, I have a confession… I spent 7.13 at Clair’s on ONE pair of earrings! I spent a little more than that on two shirts and a pair of jeans! lol But they were cute. :)

3 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

You are a wiz at bargain hunting, Sarah! Your clothes are really cute, too! Love the floral top, especially!

Tasha B. said...

Everything's cute, of course, but I LOVE that floral top! Good find! =)

Sarah said...

yeah, I love that shirt! :)