Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pictures…

sarah's pictures 073


My boss, this last Sunday and Monday, let me borrow one of his cameras. :D So here are some of the pic’s…. :) That is my camera above.


sarah's pictures 037


Our sweet Golden Retriever, Ginger…


sarah's pictures 047


Chickens! :D


sarah's pictures 049


sarah's pictures 019


sarah's pictures 102


So I was able to convince Josh to model for me… However he wasn’t very good at it, he moved too much. Half of my pictures I took of him turned out blurry. I did get some nice ones though. :)


sarah's pictures 135


sarah's pictures 100


sarah's pictures 144


sarah's pictures 143


Some pictures of Amy. She was attempting to blow away a bug in this pic. lol


sarah's pictures 115


Mr. Darcy! :)


sarah's pictures 006


He was being a brat, I called him and he was ignoring me! :P


sarah's pictures 010


So I just moved closer. :D


black and blue truck


My awesome, blue, Dodge Ram… :)


sarah's pictures 231


friends2


Horses…. I have a lot more of horses, they are on my horse blog though, A Horse’s Thought.


:)

2 comments:

Tasha B. said...

Nice work! You have a good eye, keep on practicing! That first shot of Amy is awesome! I hope your mom is framing that one!

Sarah said...

I don't think she has seen that pic! lol But I like that one too. :)