Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love….

sarah's pic's 033 (2)

Happy Valentine’s Day! :) Today, because it is a holiday about love I am going to talk about love! First, here is a link to a post I did a year or two ago…. What is Love Like?

Well, I can defiantly tell you what love is…

Love is patient, Love is kind, it does Not envy, It does Not boast, It is Not proud, It is Not rude, It is Not self seeking, It is Not easily angered, It keeps No record of wrongs. Love does Not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes always perseveres. Love Never fails. 

1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

This also is love…..

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever shall believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

I am sooo glad that God has chosen me to love! :) He also has given me a very loving family and one amazing boyfriend. I could not ask for better love than what God, my family and friends can give. :)

Happy Valentines Day to my wonderful blog readers!

 

sarah's pic's 071

:)

 

No comments: