Well I already did a post on some of my favorite books, so I thought I’d do one on my favorite movies. :)
1. Pride and Prejudice ( of course!)
2. BBC’s Emma, Fantastic movie and it is WAY better than the Hollywood version!
3. Disney Pixar’s UP, such a sweet movie :)
4. North and South, That is an amazing movie! I read the book as well, by Elizabeth Gaskell, and the move is Very close to the book!
5. BBC’s Sense and Sensibility, this one also is way better than the Hollywood version, though it’s more of a mini series.
6. Love Comes Softly Series
7. This is a show, but I love it, Road to Avonlea, it’s by the same makers of Anne of Green Gables (which is also very good).
8. Miss. Potter is one of my top favorites! Such a perfect little movie. :)
9. Little Women (but who doesn’t love that movie).
10. I also really like the old movies with Bing Crosby, one of my 2 favorites are White Christmas and Holiday Inn. :)
11. And because I love horses, I thought I’d add a horse movie. Ruffian, it’s based off a true story and is done by ESPN. It is clean, good movie but VERY sad. It’s one of my favorites because one, its unforgettable and two it’s not a mushy girly horse story (not that those are bad, I watch them all the time! :D)
So there are some of my favorites. :) How about some of yours???