Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lamp Shade….

I have been looking for a lamp for my room, but haven’t been able to find one I like for a good price. So Mom had a lamp that she is letting my sister and I use. lol However it had the ugliest shade ever! I could not stand it, so I had to fix it up.

059

065

I first painted it white, but the yellow still showed through when the lamp was on. So it looked kind of silly, but I had an idea! ;) Black painted buildings!

Here it is off….

067

and on….

066

:)

5 comments:

nmhenle27 said...

What kind of paint did you use? Great idea.

Sarah said...

Just Acrylic paint, the kind from the bottle. :)

Tasha B. said...

That is really cute! Hope this doesn't wreck it for you, but it would go great in Mark's super hero room I want to do someday! It's Gotham City! =)

Sarah said...

hahahaha Yeah, time to change it! :D lol JK! that would be cool too. :)

Emily said...

That is so cute!