Friday, January 6, 2012

Cute Shoes….

rainbow


I love converse shoes!


boots


These are cute little boots, they’d be nice with any pair of long jeans or a summer skirt or dress.


grey boots


I like the color and style, but they’d be better flat.


DETAILED


Just some really nice cowboy boots…..


grey flats


I love these little flats, they would be cute with anything.


red high heels


I’d probably never wear something like these, I prefer flats, plus I’d break my ankle, but they are really pretty! :)

2 comments:

Tasha B. said...

those short boots are super cute! I hated short boots when they came out but some are growing on me now. also, girl, do the heels! don't be like me and wait till you're 27 to get your first pair of big girl heels and learn to walk in them!

Sarah said...

Hahaha that's not my only reason to not wear them! My boyfriend is only a few inches taller, It makes him feel weird. lol but I might if I find a pair for a good price.