Friday, January 20, 2012

Antiques….

032 - Copy


I LOVE Breyer model horses, my favorite in this bunch is the Arab (3rd form the right corner). The one in the right corner, Misty, is one that I own.


039


050 - Copy


Old stoves are so cool looking.


042 - Copy


I would love to have an old table like this, but maybe in red! :)


053


033 - Copy


These Paint by numbers I found in a booth, I thought they were kind of cool.


049 (2)


034 (2)


035


These last two pic’s are my favorite, I love the colors. :)

3 comments:

Tasha B. said...

Hey! I have taken photos of a senior in front of those green windows! Love them!

nmhenle27 said...

Someday, my kitchen will have an antique stove in it. I love antiques.

Sarah said...

Yeah I thought they were cool too.... I know, I would LOVE to have an antique stove too. :)