Monday, December 19, 2011

Too Old for Toys???

 

072 - Copy

007

Who says that when you get older you are too old for toys!? :D I have about 40 Breyer model horses and a random 10 others. The black one above is a new one, he came from a lady at church. He is a Japan horse. :)

069 - Copy

 063

Because I have so many models I can’t display them all, so most of them stay in a box and every few months I rotate them out.

010

My boyfriend says he is worried about my horse model fetish. He says he doesn’t like the idea of a future house full of horses on shelves. I reassured him though that they’d only be in the bathroom :D (it’ll be a wild west theme).   

012

These two are really neat, they are salt and pepper shakers! So they are pretty and practical. ;) And as long as I have anything to say about it, no one is too old for toys. :)

No comments: