Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I Am Thankful For…

I am firstly and most thankful for Jesus coming to earth, living a sinless life and dying for me. The most amazing gift ever given to man. :)

I am VERY thankful for my parents, I don’t know if I could live without their constant love and support; they are always there for me.

I am thankful for all the rest of my family, they add so much love and joy to my life! :)

I am Extra thankful for my best friend, and/or boyfriend Josh. He has really made my life complete, has helped me to be a stronger person, and is always there for me.

I am Thankful for my little horse, he has been so much fun to raise and he has taught me a LOT of patience.

I am thankful for my other pets.

I am thankful for my home that I live in.

I am also VERY thankful for my church family, they are amazing, they always are very loving and kind.

I am thankful for my ability to draw, paint, sew, and crochet. I am also thankful that God gave me a voice to sing with.

I am thankful for FOOD, haha I love food. ;)

I am thankful for my old truck, my beater with a heater. I’m very thankful that it runs good!

I am thankful that God has given me the opportunity to work with the children in the church. Both at our AWANA club and in Children’s Church. They are truly a pleasure to be with.

I am thankful for my few, but good friends.

I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had to ride and work with horses.

I am just super thankful for ALL that God has given me. :)

What are you most thankful for?

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I am thankful for the beautiful and talented daughter that God blessed me with!

Love,
Mom

Sarah said...

Awww.... :) thanks Mom (HUG)

Tasha B. said...

You covered it all! Family, God's provision, salvation, fellowship, creativity!