Friday, October 21, 2011

Thrift Store, Sales or FREE…

I love getting new clothes, it’s fun putting together new outfits, even with just a new shirt or pair of jeans. :) But I don’t like spending a lot of money on new clothing. That’s why almost all of my clothes I buy from a thrift store, on sale at any inexpensive store or they are hand-me-downs.

017

This shirt came from Ross and I love it because it goes with almost everything!

019 

This super cute jacket came from my aunt, she works at a food bank, which also has a community closet. Well they were cleaning it out and she came with bags upon bags of clothes for my sister and I to go through.

016

These also came from my aunt, I loved the style of the one on the left, so I went to a few stores to see if I could find another one. I found them, and they all were very cute but all very expensive, at around $30 to $40! :0 The shirt on the right is name brand (Hollister), so I know that one normally isn’t cheap.

020

These are my favorite fake suede boots from Kmart, they are normally $30 but they were 50% off! :)

003

My other resent finds were the 2 pairs of jeans from the thrift store, $5 each! They both fit perfect too! :) I would have been able to buy half a pair of jeans for the price that I got two (that’s at the inexpensive stores!)

3 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Score!! Don't ya just love it when that happens?!
;~D

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love seeing other blogger's deals! You got some good ones, here. One nice thing about being a twin is that when my sister and I get tired of wearing the same things, we trade and it is like getting a new wardrobe for free!

Sarah said...

That would be really fun! :) Yeah, I love it when I can find great deals.