It’s finally fall and it’s about the time when I start to read more again. :) So I thought I’d post some of my favorite books to read.
1. Jane Austin's, Pride and Prejudice (of course)
2. The Emily books by L.M. Montgomery it’s a series that has, Emily of New Moon, Emily Climbs, and Emily’s Quest.
3. The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer (I love almost all her books! She is one of my favorite authors)
4. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (I can’t wait for the 4th book to come out!)
5. The Gold Shoe by Grace Livingston Hill (I love a lot of her other books! :))
6. I am reading the Mercy Fall series by Colleen Coble right now, I’m part way through the 3rd book. :) I really like this author, she is a Christian woman who writes mystery, Christian, romance novels.
7. Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, A novel in three part by Pamela Aidan. Book 1. An Assembly Such as This, Book 2. Duty and Desire, Book 3. These Three Remain. I love these three books! They are based on Pride And Prejudice, but are from Mr. Darcy’s point of view. The author did a good job, and she didn’t stray from Jane’s writings about Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. I read them At least once every year, along with Pride and Prejudice. :)
8. The Bible, by God. :) By far my favorite book ever!
What is one of your favorites????