Sunday, October 9, 2011

Projects…

I have just started several new projects this week, and have planned just as many, if not more, than I have started.

sarah's pic's 031

I just finished crocheting this hat for myself and am working on a scarf to go with it. :)

My other projects are 3 slouchy hats for a local store, they told me to make some in some “in” colors and they’d possibly sell them(cool!). Then another slouchy hat for a friend who I go riding with. I also have a large project that I’m starting for part of my boyfriends Christmas gift. I can’t say what though, because he sometimes stops in to read my blog. I will show you his, and my other projects when I’m done and after Christmas. :)

sarah's pic's 030

This is kind of hard to see but I started a sketch on a canvas that I will be painting. I have three other paintings I’m wanting to work on as well. One other random painting, one for my old riding instructor, who has been letting me ride her horses, and one for my grandparents. :)

2 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That hat is sooo adorable!

Sarah said...

Thank you! I really like it. :)