Monday, October 31, 2011

My Quilt…

For my Graduation gift a year and a half ago, my Grandma made me a quilt. :)

sarah's pc's 008

She personalized it too, It has my name, and the other parts have meaning too. The Tulips, on either side of my name, represent my Dutch heritage.

 sarah's pc's 011

This is my horse and I.

sarah's pc's 013

My guitar, and, just because they are cool, flip flops.

sarah's pc's 010 (2)

All of the animals we’ve owned, I love the pig and bees. lol

sarah's pc's 012

And my family, the top two people are my Brother and Sister, Jacob and Amy. The hearts on the bottom represent the five people in my family. :)

My Grandma has made countless quilts over the years, all of them are truly Amazing. :)

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I love Grandma's quilts! I am honored to have the Amish quilt she made way back in 1986, I like how she signs and dates them! :)

Love,
Mom