Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Fantastic Day….

 

Tuesday my boyfriend took me me out for the day down to Seattle. :) We went to the E.M.P. (Experience Music Project) The Aquarium, Pike Place Market and then out to dinner.

sarah's pic's 082

This is the E.M.P. building, or as we call it, The Blob. :)

sarah's pic's 062

sarah's pic's 073

The Space Needle.

sarah's pic's 077

We stopped at the park by the Space Needle and ate our picnic lunch.

sarah's pic's 086

This was just too weird, I couldn't help but take a picture of it. lol A man walking down the wall, holding the light. :D Cool!

sarah's pic's 120

Here are some of my favorite fish from the Aquarium.

sarah's pic's 110

sarah's pic's 131

Yes I know, these guys aren’t fish, but they were really fun to watch. The handlers came out and were making them do jumps and twists, amazing what they can do. :)

sarah's pic's 070

What Awesome guy he is for taking me out for an amazing day! :) I couldn’t ask for a better friend.

Thanks Josh! :)

1 comment:

Lady Farmer said...

That did look like a great date, Sarah! I really like that guy walking down the side of the wall!
Cool! :~)