Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Friend…

Josh and I

Having a friend is the Best way God could bless a person.

About 5 years ago when my family started attending our church, I was the only girl in our youth group of about 8 to 10 kids.

To me they were Crazy! Though really, they were normal jr. high boys and I a shy homeschooled girl. Most the boys, though I called my friends. Eventually we got more girls and I wasn’t alone anymore, but I still was better friends with the boys. A year ago one of my closer friends, Josh, asked me to prom. I said “yes”, but it was a bit too late for us to go, so instead we went on a “date” with some of our friends from the youth group.

After that, God provided me with a fantastic friendship with Josh. We have now been best friends and more recently he has been called my “boyfriend”.He is a ton of fun to be with, we get along great, and even though we are complete opposites. He has been a friend who I can trust and confide in, and he willingly respects my space and my choices. I am very grateful that God has given me such an amazing friend this past year, and I pray He blesses us with more years to come. :)

Thanks to my friend!!! :D

No comments: