Monday, January 11, 2010

Ski Trip…

Sarah's Pics 003 

 Sarah's Pics 010

 Sarah's Pics 014

I had been invited to go skiing at Stevens Pass with my friend, his father and sister a few weeks ago.

I was so glad I was able to join them on their trip, it was a ton of fun! We Spent most of the day up

at the pass skiing. Me, well, I spent a lot of time on the ground, more then likely, more than on my skis!

I even fell while standing still! How that happened, I have no idea. It was very clear, no doubt to everyone who saw me,

that it was my first time. There were little kids that were Way better than me! It was amazing! Haha!

Even though I fell and earned a few bruises, I had a lot of fun, and am very glad they invited me to go with them. :)

2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Sorry about the "bruised pride", Sarah! ;~P On the ground is exactly where I would be the whole time! But I'm sure you had great fun!
Your pictures are beautiful ~ I especially love the 'mountain' on your sidebar!
Blessings

Storybook Woods said...

Isn't Stevens pass beautiful and soo much fun. I know if we went sking, we would be falling down all the time. Beautiful photos. Clarice