Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pet Pics…

002 Ginger… She is a really goofy dog and an attention hog, but is a ton of fun! :)

Sarah's Pics 050

Jonagold… This fish is a distraction! He sits on the table, and when

I have to do homework I end up staring at him! hahaha

Sarah's Pics 026 (2)

Cinnamon…. Is a super sweet and dopey little dog. When she looks at you with

her brown eyes you fall for whatever she wants.

Sarah's Pics 007

Kiwi… My younger sister’s rabbit, and this little bunnies teeth are even bigger

than the look; I know! :/ hahaha

Sarah's Pics 060

Peaches… Our old tabby cat, who is really cute and cuddly, always wants attention.

042 Darcy… Well, he is just my big clown! He is the sweetest little guy though. :)

Having a lot of pets you get to have a lot of fun playing around with them

and taking pictures! :D I love them All!

2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Cute, cute pets! And nice photos, too!
Blessings!

Auberne' Rose Ancalimon said...

Oh, they are soooooooo cute!!!!!! My sister has a rabbit too. She’s is black and her name is Mayra. Darcy is my favorite! I just loooooooooooooove him! :D He is one cute pony!

Auberne` Ancalimon @-`---