Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A bit about me....

I am a 17 year old christian, home schooled girl. I love horses and my pets (all 22 of them!) among the huge list of animals is my mini horse and/or my best buddy. We also have dogs, cats, pigs, chickens, bunnies, a gerbil and fish.
Some of my favorite pass times are reading, writing, drawing, taking pictures, hanging out with my friends and playing with my horse. I read all kinds of books, I'll read whatever I find that sounds good. A lot of what I write are creative stories and poems, they're nothing fancy, but I enjoy writing them. I am still learning how to draw, and most of what I learn is either self taught, from books or hints an tips I get from my mom. My photos are mainly of plants or any random object that I see and like. Most all of my friends that I hang out with are from my church youth group, and I love spending my time with them. Playing with my horse is really just running around with him or sitting in his stall to hang out.Posted by Picasa

No comments: